What happens if I lose my Bradley ID Card?

Bryan Gibson

Last Update één jaar geleden

If your Bradley ID Card is lost or stolen, you can lockout your missing card by logging into your QuickCard account using your BUnetID and password and click on the Deactivate Card tab. 

You can also call the Service Desk at 309-677-2964 to report your card lost or stolen.

A current government-issued photo ID is required to replace a card. Replacement cards are issued at the Service Desk in the library between 8 am and 5 pm, or after-hours and weekends at MacMillan.

Card Replacement fees are as follows:

Replacement Fee Schedule

$20.00 - Lost Card

$10.00 - Replacement of Existing Card (must bring in old card) due to card demagnetization, card damage or neglect, or deactivation by replacement.

$5.00 - Replacement due to antenna damage (must bring in old card).

No Charge - Legal name change or stolen (must have a copy of the police report). 

Temporary ID Cards

Students and Faculty/Staff may check out a temporary ID Card for 24 hours. 

You can get the temporary ID Card at 103 Swords Hall or at McMillan Hall. 

The cost for losing a temporary ID Card is $10.00.

Was this article helpful?

2 out of 2 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us