Ordering Physical Keys and Requesting Card Access

Bryan Gibson

Last Update vor einem Jahr

All key and card access requests for Bradley University employees should be made through Facilities Management. 

You can send an email to [email protected] to make the request, or contact them by phone at (309) 677-2915. You may also contact the Access Specialist directly at (309) 677-1002.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us