Last Update vor einem Jahr
As much as possible, try to submit your assignment prior to the due date to avoid last-minute technical issues.
Within System Preferences > Security & Privacy: Privacy tab, You will need to allow your browser application access to your Microphone, Camera and Screen Recording (for Screen Share in Virtual Classroom). E.g. for access to the camera.
If your computer currently uses Mac OSX 10.15 “Catalina,” you need to explicitly allow your browsers to record your screen in order to use Screen Share in Virtual Classroom. This permission will only need to be accepted once.
- Open screen sharing in Virtual Classroom
- Select “Open System Preferences"
- In the menu on the left, scroll down and click on Screen Recording.
- In the window on the right, make sure the box next to your browser is checked.
- Quit and re-open your browser to apply the changes, and your system will now allow screen share in Virtual Classroom.
- PC Windows Settings
Within Windows Settings > Privacy: App permissions, you will need to allow apps to access your Camera and Microphone. E.g. for accessing the camera.