Last Update vor 5 Monaten
Connecting to BUsecure on Android requires manually configuring the connection.
First, navigate through the phone's settings to where Wireless Access Points are listed. This is generally in Settings -> Network & Internet -> WIFI, or some similar location.
Tap on WiFi to select a wireless access point to connect to.
Once there, select BUsecure, and a configuration window will appear.
When the configuration window appears, enter the following information:
- EAP method select PEAP (if not already selected for you).
- Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPV2 (if not already selected for you).
- CA certificate select Use System Certificates or Default.
- Online Certificate Status select Do not validate.
- Domain enter bradley.edu
- Identity enter your BUNetID aka Bradley username.
- Anonymous identity enter your BUNetID aka Bradley username or leave it blank.
- Password enter your Bradley password.
After configuring the BUsecure connection, simply click the "Connect" button, and the connection should establish properly.
**Note: Android screens and terminology may differ between manufacturers. The above screenshots were taken from a Samsung Galaxy phone running One UI 3 (Android 11).