Configuring an Android device for BUsecure WiFi
Last Update setahun yang lalu
Connecting to BUsecure on Android requires manually configuring the connection.
First, navigate through the phone's settings to where Wireless Access Points are listed. This is generally in Settings -> Network & Internet -> WIFI, or some similar location.
Tap on WiFi to select a wireless access point to connect to.
Once there, select BUsecure, and a configuration window will appear.
When the configuration window appears, enter the following information:
- EAP method select PEAP (if not already selected for you).
- Phase 2 authentication select MSCHAPV2 (if not already selected for you).
- CA certificate select Use System Certificates or Default.
- Online Certificate Status select Require status for all certificates.
- Domain enter bradley.edu
- Identity enter your BUNetID aka Bradley username.
- Anonymous identity enter your BUNetID aka Bradley username or leave it blank.
- Password enter your Bradley password.
After configuring the BUsecure connection, simply click the "Connect" button, and the connection should establish properly.
**Note: Android screens and terminology may differ between manufacturers. The above screenshots were taken from a Samsung Galaxy phone running One UI 3 (Android 11).